The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Motherwell Bros John, Ernest, James and David from Belfast

Guest Luane Templeton

Guest Luane Templeton

I discovered an old thread about the 3 brothers named Motherwell who served with the RIR and other regiments, two of whom died in the War . These are my Grand Uncles and I would love to contact the people on here who did the research on these three. David Faulder, MarkinBelfast etc. as I can add some further information for them and gain some from them. I have started our family tree and this is one side that I know reasonably well through paperwork and anecdotes

I discovered an old thread about the 3 brothers named Motherwell who served with the RIR and other regiments, two of whom died in the War . These are my Grand Uncles and I would love to contact the people on here who did the research on these three. David Faulder, MarkinBelfast etc. as I can add some further information for them and gain some from them. I have started our family tree and this is one side that I know reasonably well through paperwork and anecdotes

Luane,

Welcome to the Forum; as others remark, it can be addictive (as was probably obvious to our researching of the Motherwell Brothers - and their Uncle James who died in Baghdad).

Until you have 10 posts to your name you cannot use the personal messaging system, but if you want to contact me, email me on:

prename: post

domain: faulder

domain end: org.uk

(I hope that is intelligible - whilst blocking the dreaded spam address farming robots!)

best wishes

David

Guest Luane Templeton
Luane,

Welcome to the Forum; as others remark, it can be addictive (as was probably obvious to our researching of the Motherwell Brothers - and their Uncle James who died in Baghdad).

Until you have 10 posts to your name you cannot use the personal messaging system, but if you want to contact me, email me on:

prename: post

domain: faulder

domain end: org.uk

(I hope that is intelligible - whilst blocking the dreaded spam address farming robots!)

best wishes

David

Thank you David - addictive definitely, I have tried an email so will wait to see if i read the cryptic correctly or if not my partner will sort out when he comes in as you can see I am not even sure how to use the forum -Thanks again Luane