The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Stand & Fall Author: Joe Cassells

fifer

Hi Folks,

I just discovered another book by author Joe Cassells titled " Stand & Fall" published in 2007 by Leonaur Ltd. Is this by the same author that wrote "A record in Action" "The story of the Marne" "With the Black Watch" (Which are all the same story published by three different publishers in three different countries with three different titles).

Has anyone read this book? Is it the same as the other books? Is it in fact the same author? Please advise, Thank you.

Regards, Alistair

Hi Alistair,

It looks like you may the first to read it! :o Make sure you report back on your findings and thanks again for all the records on Joe Cassells - they are facinating and certainly revealing - a great piece of detective work on your part!

Hi Alistair,

It looks like you may the first to read it! :o Make sure you report back on your findings and thanks again for all the records on Joe Cassells - they are facinating and certainly revealing - a great piece of detective work on your part!

Hi Nicola,

Thanks for your kind words, I'm glad to be in touch with you. I did present a strong case about Joe Cassells and I'm pleased you appreciated the facts as well. Looking forward to sharing information with you in the future, Thank you for the information you sent me to from the archives in Dundee. Hopefully someone has read the book Stand And Fall by Joe Cassells 2007 and can have some input.

Have a gid yin, Alistair