The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

The Pictures and Diary of a Wartime Artist [e-book]

ericwebb

Today's Daily Mail - as I am told - carried a story about this 'e-book', by 'Len Smith 1915', published by 'Yudu Publishing'. A friend, knowing my Great War interests passed the details on, including the published URL. I looked, was interested by the openly available pages, and paid my £9.97 to see the rest.

A MISTAKE!

That done, nothing more appears. The given password doesn't work, a request for a password reminder doesn't work.

At best this is an incompetently managed affair, at worst a rip-off.

AVOID!

Eric

Eric - found the site and had a look. It all appears 'pukka' to me and I see that the payment button is via Paypal. As such, you will be covered if you get nothing at all for your payment. There is also email contact details on the site.

Hi,

Think you may just have an odd error here - what message do you get when you enter your password? If it's 'incorrect password' then I would check with the website you got it from (could be just a typo between them/you, or you/the password dialog).

If it's something like 'Your subscription is not covered in the date range' or similar, then that's a problem the website you purchased it from can correct for you.

If you don't get any satisfaction, email tom.stone (at) yudu.com with your details, and I'll take care of it from there.

Regards,

Tom