The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

NATIONAL ARCHIVE

j.r.f

PALS

TAKE A LOOK AT THE MIC ON LINE THEY HAVE REALLY PUT THEMSELVES OUT .TRIED EARLIER TODAY ONLY A AND B.WOW NOW TAKE A LOOK .CAREFUL THOUGH WE DONT WANT MELT DOWN.THANKYOU NATIONAL ARCHIVE.

IM OFF TO DO SOME RESEARCH.

CHEERS.

JOHN. :D :

PALS

TAKE A LOOK AT THE MIC ON LINE THEY HAVE REALLY PUT THEMSELVES OUT .TRIED EARLIER TODAY ONLY A AND B.WOW NOW TAKE A LOOK .CAREFUL THOUGH WE DONT WANT MELT DOWN.THANKYOU NATIONAL ARCHIVE.

IM OFF TO DO SOME RESEARCH.

CHEERS.

JOHN. :D :

Hi

It may say A to H but you still can't get anything other than A's & B's yet.

Steve

JOHN

THE ADDRESS IS WWW.DOCUMENTSONLINE.PRO.GOV.UK

It is not fully up to H yet.I just tried flook and got nothing back.I will keep trying.

Cheers.

JOHN. :D

PALS

I have been coned.Its a and B just the same as yesterday.The rest,so far as it goes,is April.Doesnot say what date.I bet its the 31st.I am so sorry.i was so elated. and now?I think I will go downstairs and have a glass of cider.So sorry to mislead.

CHEERS.

JOHN. :angry:

I have been going through parts of K.S.L.I. numbers where I know they are it order of name a's followed by b's and so on. I have found some H's but I have noticed lots of E's missing. I've been looking for fours hours and my eyes are very sore now :(

Annette

I've been looking for COOLE and CLARKE..... Coole.. there's one, but Clarke.. about 12. I think there may have been one or two more that served under the name Clarke, don't you? :huh:

Yours waiting patiently <_<

Les.

I've been looking for T.Coulson,S.coulson and J.N.Cornock,i've found the right T.Coulson but no S.Coulson.I've found a J.N.Cornock right regiment wrong service number.So that's one out of three.

Like everyone else,waiting patiently !!.

Steven :huh:

I have just found my uncle, surname Fisher and downloaded his information.

I could not find him by name but used only his serial number. I have also only been charged £3.00 each

Regards

Steve