The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Who has it now part II

Guest KevinEndon

Guest KevinEndon

After the success of "in the footsteps of Private Lynch" which is still doing the rounds almost 12 months on, I am going to start another one, this time it is "Tommy at Gommecourt" which has been out for a while and many may well have read it but if you haven't then it is a brilliant read.

As before I will post it off to the first person on the list and whoever gets it next forwards it on to whoever is next, the poster pays the postage, it's just pot luck if it's out of the country or not.

Can I ask that all members sign the back of the book to say that they have read it, fingers crossed this comes back dog eared and cup ring stained. So whose first, names below please. What I will do this time is to see how many miles the book covers so whoever has it after Pighills (Kim) and so on could they please pm me their postcode,

Kevin

Kevin (Stoke on Trent) to Pighills (Harrogate) distance 93 miles

Pighills (Harrogate) to Caryl (Somewhere in Wales) distance 128 miles

Caryl (Somewhere in Wales) to Will O'Brien (Somewhere in Milton Keynes) distance 193 miles

Total so far, 93/414 miles.

Me again please!!!!! :lol:

Really enjoyed the last book and the community feeling of passing it round - great idea Kev!

I shall pm you my address.

Me after Kim please. In Part I Kim says that she is a fast reader ;) (but no rush because I'm expecting hoping for lots of books for Christmas)

For the one who follows me I'm a fast reader too

Caryl