The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

CLOSURE WHY?

David Filsell

Not sure that this thread was concluded. I certainly wished to add something about Hitler's treatment for hysterical blindness at Passewalk. It did not seem to be getting into any verboten teritory. May I ask Mr Magicrat why he has waved his magic wand over it? I am genuinely seeking enlightenment here not making fire. So why please?

David

Not sure that this thread was concluded. I certainly wished to add something about Hitler's treatment for hysterical blindness at Passewalk. It did not seem to be getting into any verboten teritory. May I ask Mr Magicrat why he has waved his magic wand over it? I am genuinely seeking enlightenment here not making fire. So why please?

David

Looks like one of the usual suspects was preparing to drag it way off topic.

Then when its dragged that's the time to act. I have no idea who the suspect is but if he's a member he knows the rule and the penalties. As it is a potentially interesting thread has been thought policed.

David

David - I would have thought it fairly obvious why the thread was closed - the question had been answered (book recommendations on Hitler's wartime service) and we were heading into areas both off-topic and (given past experience) potentially very confrontational

That's nothing to do with a "thought police", but keeping discussion on topic and ensuring good order on the forum

Please feel free to start a new thread, or add your comment to one of the over 400 forum threads that mention Hitler

Alan

Looks like one of the usual suspects was preparing to drag it way off topic.

Perhaps we should rename Magic Rat Captain Renault

Captain Renault: "Major Strasser has been shot. Round up the usual suspects."

Casablanca