The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Amazohn Book Orders HELP!

ShirlD

Morning all,

I honestly have searched and searched and cannot find the link so that I can urgently order books for my daughter (I forgot her birthday yesterday and am in deep strife)

Help ..........

Cheers

Shirley

ps Happy Fathers Day to all :rolleyes: and now i have spelt it wrong.

Hi Shirley,

Do you mean the green hyperlink near the top of the GWF page?

post-1473-055336100 1283665377.png

The colour makes it hard to see. Good luck with getting something in time ;)

Robert

Thanks Robert,

However I still dont seem to have that like yours - is there a hyperlink secret?

I have the Welcome, next line Remembering Today, next line Long long trail, Forums (green) Members Blogs calender

have clicked on everything and dont get the donations link

Look forward to more help!

The birthday was yesterday, and alarm bells only rang when she told me sadly that her husband was out with the kids buying goodies for a birthday picnic :(

I'm with you in the wilderness, Shirley. I do not have that headline either, nor any "Donations", in red or any other colour!

Regards

TonyE

Oh, sorry about that. Perhaps you have to be in 'special' group :ph34r::hypocrite:

Robert

O special one, where do I spend my dollars :hypocrite: I don't want to worry Andrew on his sunday!

The mystery deepens. Try going directly to this link page here. Tony, I would have thought you, of all people, would be inside the 'group' :rolleyes:

O special one, where do I spend my dollars
I may have found the 'where'. I certainly know 'on whom' :whistle: (goes off to check 'to buy' list just in case)

Robert

It's browser-related - a known 'bug' since the upgrade. For a lot of people the Amazon and Donations links don't appear in Firefox but are visible with Internet Explorer.

Sue

Yup, I am in :D Now to do some serious shopping, but it is worth telling Andrew when we think he can bear it!!

Thanks Robert

Cheers

Shirley

Just seen you message Sue, makes sense I use Firefox. Thanks for that.

Done and dusted :D A book for daughter, a book for SIL, and one for me, to await arrival!

Thanks again Robert

Cheers, a very happy customer

A good many of us who use Firefox are experiencing this difficulty. On advice from a techie-minded member who is using the current beta version of Firefox, we're waiting for the next Firefox version update, which should fix the problem (famous last words).