The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Hell’s Bells and Mademoiselles by Joe Maxwell VC, DCM, MC

marmi01

Hi All,

This is good news - I just received an email that Joe Maxwell's "Hell’s Bells and Mademoiselles" is going to be reprinted.

Looks like it will be out next year about the same time as the 18th Battalion AIF unit history book. Another long overdue book and a battalion history that has never been published before.

Mick

Hi All,

This is good news - I just received an email that Joe Maxwell's "Hell's Bells and Mademoiselles" is going to be reprinted.

Looks like it will be out next year about the same time as the 18th Battalion AIF unit history book. Another long overdue book and a battalion history that has never been published before.

Mick

Plus the FIGHTING NINETEENTH - History of the 19th Battalion AIF, 1915 -1918, due out very shortly. Another long overdue battalion history never published before. Both battalions from the NSW-based 5th Brigade.

Black

Mick,

I received that e-mail yesterday as well and put my name on the list. With old copies regularly selling on e-bay for over $200 I think it might be the only way I will ever own a copy.

Scott

I'm looking forward to it - should be a great read.

Mick

Mick,

I received that e-mail yesterday as well and put my name on the list. With old copies regularly selling on e-bay for over $200 I think it might be the only way I will ever own a copy.

Scott