The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Looking to write to Member LORSCHER

Tuscania1918

I am looking for GWF Member Lorscher. It was suggested I contact him for expertise on a book subject.. I would appreciate it if someone could tell me how to contact him on the Forum website.

WW1234

I have messaged Lorscher and asked him to contact you.

Sotonmate

I'm surprised you haven't posted some of your questions over in uboat.net yet...

-Daniel

I'm surprised you haven't posted some of your questions over in uboat.net yet...

-Daniel

I hvae posed questions to those on the U-Boat website, but unfortunately they could not help much. I am looking for LORSCHER because they told be he could point me to the best U-Boats written. I saw some on the U-Boat net, but LORSCHER is said to be knowledgeable in the books. I don't know if you are or not, but want to put my money in the best books written on U-Boats in WWI as well as the books that depict WWI accurately and a must to read.

Oliver Lörscher is one of the resident experts over at uboat.net, along with Michael Lowrey, who is also a member of this forum. As U-boats are wont to do, I'm sure one of them will surface shortly ...

I hvae posed questions to those on the U-Boat website, but unfortunately they could not help much. I am looking for LORSCHER because they told be he could point me to the best U-Boats written. I saw some on the U-Boat net, but LORSCHER is said to be knowledgeable in the books. I don't know if you are or not, but want to put my money in the best books written on U-Boats in WWI as well as the books that depict WWI accurately and a must to read.

Ah, I did not see your posts then. Have you also tried uboatwaffe.net?

-Daniel