The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

The Other Side of the Wire

David Filsell

Amazon haven't e-mailed me yet, and the website still shows 15th Feb 2013, maybe mine is on time !

Mick

Well, I've had it ordered since 19 November 2011, so a couple of weeks more is neither here not there. Still, I haven't yet been emailed about a March delivery, sonIbdo hope it'll be sent within the next week. :-)

Mail from Amazon UK on Monday stating that it has gone backward, suggested delivery now March 3rd - 6th 2013.

Simon.

Amazon's site still showing 15th Feb 2013, with a purchase apparently available for delivery by tomorrow !

Mick

Had a similar message. It's on it's way, due to arrive on Monday. Yowsah!

Great news everyone. I just wish mine would come as fast, I will probably not see it for some weeks!!!

Ralph

mine's been posted too.... Most eagerly anticipated book I have had on order, ever. (With the obvious exception of the first copy of my own book.) Fortunately I know it will be worth the wait.

Good morning

Received email that book as been posted and will arrive Monday 25th

Aargh! Damn and Blast! I checked the Amazon e-mail again, and they've sent the book to an old address I left 4 months ago - I'd updated my account, but it hadn't occured to me to amend the delivery address on outstanding orders. What's worse is that it'll be returned to Amazon undelivered, and they don't resend, they credit you with the price, So I've had to re-order - there was 1 left- and that's on the way. However, it's cost me an additional £10. It will, however, be well worth it, I'm sure.

Book arrived c. 9 a.m. Worth the wait. Looks beautiful. Congrats to Ralph and his publisher. Will be working my way through it with the greatest interest. Well done to all involved.

Got mine this morning, cannot wait to read, number 407,

tk

Had confirmation of dispatch. My copy should be dropping on my door mat tomorrow.

Mark.

Full speed ahead, Ralph! I received an email this morning stating that mine have been dispatched as well.

Chris

Quick 1/2 hour scan and it looks great, well done Ralph, now what about volume3??

Tony

Quick 1/2 hour scan and it looks great, well done Ralph, now what about volume3??

Tony

I'm trying to order it now.

Mick

Here we all are moaning on about the delays to vol 2 for what seems years - what's the first question "What about volume 3"

Let Ralph go and have a severe lie down for a while. He deserves it.

Email tells me that it is arriving on my birthday. How nice is that? :)))

Len

Ralph,

Arrived first thing this morning - worth the wait.

Well done, having had a quick read on La Boiselle I feel I have a better understanding of the battle from the point of view of the TS and TI.

regards

John

Mine arrived this morning. Looks superb. Congrats to Ralph. Delighted to read that Volume 3 will contain an index to all three volumes.