The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

GOOD S.A. Researcher discovered

DirtyDick

Hello all

I was recently put in touch by a third party with a very efficient researcher living in South Africa who has access to the SADF service records from both world wars and several decades either side. I am presently awaiting a first batch of photocopied records posted only a day or so after making the initial request. He also has very reasonable prices, and coupled with the strength of the £GB and US$ against the SA Rand makes for a very good deal.

NOTE: I have no association with the researcher other than as a client, but thought that Pals would be interested in having the details of a good researcher in such a location, since SA records are not digitised and have to be photocopied and sent by post (and I have read threads about the difficulties and delays of seeking records direct from the SADF archives).

Just doing this to pass on details of a good contact, 'cos that's tha kinda guy I am! :D

If anyone wants his email address please leave a post and I will contact you dircetly (save filling up my In-Box).

Cheers

Richard

Yes please Richard.

Tim D