The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

The Truth From The Trenches

kipper

Your welcome, i thought it was one you didn't have in your collection , I have decided to concentrate my own collection on the W.F and Gallipoli.

Your welcome, i thought it was one you didn't have in your collection , I have decided to concentrate my own collection on the W.F and Gallipoli.

Excellent. Just send me a list of all the ones you'll be getting rid of! I've tried to restrict the collection over the years but then something special turns up and you just have to have it & off you go in another direction.

Excellent. Just send me a list of all the ones you'll be getting rid of! I've tried to restrict the collection over the years but then something special turns up and you just have to have it & off you go in another direction.

Nothing in the dust jacket line I'm afraid, I decided to keep those for the kid's inheritance :D , I decided to try and limit my collection as I was running out of space to keep it,

and to be honest my real interest is in the W.F, the problem with my collection is I have no cut off time so I still buy modern memoirs, as long as they're not reprints.

Even then I have to be selective , what does annoy me a bit with modern memoirs is that sometimes they are padded out with other material by the compiler/editor and

so contain little first hand information.

• 5 months later...

If anyone is interested there is a copy of 'Scotland Yet !' for sale by Barter Books 01665 604888 for £52.

• 4 months later...

A reading copy of Scotland Yet ! for £14 on ABE if anyone is interested.