The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

New books - E/Front 2014 & beyond

kaiserknight

http://www.cas.usf.edu/m/nd/284

(from 2nd last lines):

Tunstall is also at work on a manuscript for Cambridge University Press “The Austro-Hungarian Army in World War I,” due out in 2014. Columbia University Press is publishing a collection of essays on the First World War that he co-edited. Yet another project for Oxford University Press is an international bibliographical electronic source on the “Great War to end all wars.” In addition, he is compiling a list of over one hundred books in Russian, German, Hungarian and English and evaluating their academic merit for researchers.

....new volume due out next year (2013), “Fortress Przemysl: The Verdun of the East.”

Sorry about my copy and paste in small font!!!!!

As below:

Tunstall is also at work on a manuscript for Cambridge University Press “The Austro-Hungarian Army in World War I,” due out in 2014. Columbia University Press is publishing a collection of essays on the First World War that he co-edited. Yet another project for Oxford University Press is an international bibliographical electronic source on the “Great War to end all wars.” In addition, he is compiling a list of over one hundred books in Russian, German, Hungarian and English and evaluating their academic merit for researchers.

Tunstall on a subject inspired by his book, “Blood on the Snow” and the subject of a new volume due out next year, “Fortress Przemysl: The Verdun of the East.”