The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Lack of Offensive Spirit?

chrisleach78

Could be difficult as your location is unknown. If in UK have you tried your local library?

Old Tom

No, I know nothing about this. I suspect trying to get Google to remove something like this is more effort than I can be bothered with. It is, however, effing outrageous that Google can assume I would agree to this process. I don't know, first it's music downloaded without permission,then films and now books. I wonder why anyone bothers to produce anything at all nowadays. It is mind-boggling that the page states: Pages displayed by permission of Alan MacDonald. No it effing isn't!

No, I know nothing about this. I suspect trying to get Google to remove something like this is more effort than I can be bothered with. It is, however, effing outrageous that Google can assume I would agree to this process. I don't know, first it's music downloaded without permission,then films and now books. I wonder why anyone bothers to produce anything at all nowadays. It is mind-boggling that the page states: Pages displayed by permission of Alan MacDonald. No it effing isn't!

Well bmac, I had a second copy brought for myself and Christmas (First copy fell about from being read to often !) so I didn't go down the download route.

Also Wolves had a good win at the weekend so it's not all bad :)

Google obviously reckon themselves so big they can do what they want. Politicians are not helping either with their moves to change copyright laws on both sides of the Atlantic. Oh well, so it goes.

And, yes, 3-1. A bit better. Let Griffiths go for a couple of million and get the Wolves old boy, Clarke, back seems to be the deal. I suspect Griffiths' head's been turned by the Celtic/Premier League interest. Make a tidy profit and move on I reckon.

I haver just checked this out. If it is an unauthorised download, is it not a a copyright infringement which should be followed up despite the bug*ers size and power. No leasrt there is an ability to rivew the book. Whynot note there that it is an unauthorised download for which the hard working author has received nothing!