The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Campaign 1915

mark holden

Warning order I have just seen 'Campaign 1915' by Chris Pollendine advertised for sale on Regimentals website. Release date early March 15.

The teaser pages look every bit as good as Campaign 14!

Mark

I've been sent the first half of it as a sneaky insight (at least three of my SD jackets appear to be in it), and it does look really good. I've a feeling the gas section, among others, is going to be excellent.

I'm still quite surprised Campaign 1914 didn't attract more attention, despite again being biased (freebie-receiving contributor), as I thought it was a cracking volume - especially for those who haven't been able to handle many or any original artefacts.

And they will only get better, as the amount of surviving material available to Chris Pollendine increases with each of the war years.

Cheers,

GT.

• 2 weeks later...

GT,

I for one found Campaign 14 excellent it allowed me to identify and purchase several rare items last year. I for one am a big fan of the series Feldzug and Campaign.

regards

Mark

I've been sent the first half of it as a sneaky insight (at least three of my SD jackets appear to be in it), and it does look really good. I've a feeling the gas section, among others, is going to be excellent.

I'm still quite surprised Campaign 1914 didn't attract more attention, despite again being biased (freebie-receiving contributor), as I thought it was a cracking volume - especially for those who haven't been able to handle many or any original artefacts.

And they will only get better, as the amount of surviving material available to Chris Pollendine increases with each of the war years.

Cheers,

GT.

I have all the Feldzug books. I may need to invest in the Campign ones too now. Feldzug excellent BTW.

TT

• 2 months later...

Campaign 1915 now published for those with a 'Paraphenelia of War' interest. I must say its quite excellent!

• 1 month later...