Initials: A H

Service No: 200832

Unit: 1st/5th Bn

Regiment: Bedfordshire Regiment

Date of Death: 29/11/1917

Regards

Stu

Enlisted & lived in Leighton Buzzard, Beds

He's listed on both the Leighton Buzzard War Memorial & on the Beaudeurt School Memorial

Sorry haven't got a photo with his name on it, but can obtain one if you can wait a week or two (car currently in garage for emergency surgery)

Lee - Thanks for the quick lookup.

Will - Thanks for you kind offer but I'd feel a bit guilty accepting it as I only live in Watford and my car is still on the road, although she is making a few nasty noises.

Regards.

Stu

Will - Thanks for you kind offer but I'd feel a bit guilty accepting it as I only live in Watford

Stuart

Don't be as I only live in Bletchley (South MK) so Leighton Buzzard's about a 10 minute drive (when the car's OK of course). I'll do it as soon as it's fixed. :D

Will,

Thanks once again for your offer and I look forward to hearing from you.

Stu

No Problem Stu

Collected my car this afternoon (lets not mention the price of getting your power steering fixed :( ) Plan to nip up to Leighton Buzzard Saturday afternoon. So all being well will post the photo later that day

Stuart

Here the section of the panel with A.H. Lancasters' name on it. Unfortunately the panel is not in the best of conditions & the script is rather faded in places.

Will,

Thanks for all your time and effort in the getting this photo for me.

I'll can now send this to my cousins (both girls) whose father Robert Lancaster, he married my dad's eldest sister, was one of Arthur Henry's younger brothers.

Once again,

Many thanks.

Stu

Thanks for all your time and effort in the getting this photo for me. I'll can now send this to my cousins (both girls) whose father Robert Lancaster, he married my dad's eldest sister, was one of Arthur Henry's younger brothers.

No problem Stu, it was a pleasure to be able to help.