The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

The Wednesday Quiz

bruce

it just depends on the more dominant intentions of my wife

Go on - do tell :rolleyes:

I've just realiesd something. Starting this thread, with the opportunity to drop in every so often to add little bits of info...it's Councillor Hubbard's way to crank up the numbers towards admission to the sanctified halls of....Skindles.

...it's Councillor Hubbard's way to crank up the numbers towards admission to the sanctified halls of....Skindles.

And not long now. Could be an Easter arrival .

I've just realiesd something. Starting this thread, with the opportunity to drop in every so often to add little bits of info...it's Councillor Hubbard's way to crank up the numbers towards admission to the sanctified halls of....Skindles.

Damn! Sussed out!

Newly-re-elected Councillor Hubbard

:D

Newly-re-elected Councillor Hubbard

Well, congrats, Bruce! Please, tell more (not just to boost your points, you understand - but 'twill be nice to see yez in Skindles :) )

Jim

Whoooeeee! The mosstroopers are raiding Berwick again. Lock the door Lariston.

Well, I tried. But the Berwickers had a cunning plan!

The car park next to the KOSB barracks has four or five lanes all containing large white arrows showing the direction of traffic flow. They all pointed the same way - out - which left no way to actually get in to the blessed car park!! If only the Scots had thought of this wheeze Berwick might be in the right hands now.

Well, congrats, Bruce! Please, tell more (not just to boost your points, you understand - but 'twill be nice to see yez in Skindles :) )

Jim

Maghull Town Council is reducing from 20 to 16 seats in May.

For election via the four wards, there were only 17 nominations...since I am un-opposed in North Ward, I am re-elected...for my sins!

Bruce

Well, I tried. But the Berwickers had a cunning plan!

The car park next to the KOSB barracks has four or five lanes all containing large white arrows showing the direction of traffic flow. They all pointed the same way - out - which left no way to actually get in to the blessed car park!! If only the Scots had thought of this wheeze Berwick might be in the right hands now.

I see, no entrances, only exits. Very sneaky. Ye jist couldnae be up tae them!

Q.26. Zoo?

( :P )

Wot?

:blink:

Berwick might be in the right hands now.

It is! :P

And it Reiver not moss trooper (they were just local theives).

Dave

How many posts to get to Skindles?

Dave

How many posts to get to Skindles?

Dave

Heard it was 300?

B)

Not long now then

:D

Dave

Start practicing.

As soon as you get into Skindles, you have to buy an incredibly expensive round of drinks, and knocj back two pints of creme de menthe....I've not recovered yet!

Bruce

Bruce

Sorry mate got to pass tonight - massive game on in the Conference South I will be attending - come on you Bishops.

Anyway how can you be doing a quiz when the Pool are playing :P

Glyn

Need to do some posting then

Wouldn't want people to think I was posting for the sake of it :P

Dave

I understand that the site owner has the means to up the required number of posts for blatant "posting for the sake of it " :rolleyes::P

I understand that the site owner has the means to up the required number of posts for blatant "posting for the sake of it " :rolleyes::P

Quite right, can't have that sort of thing.......... :rolleyes:

Dave