The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

15th (Scottish) Infantry Division

BeppoSapone

I have a short history of the 15th Scottish Division in WW1, produced in 1943 to give WW2 soldiers an idea of their unit history.

I have scanned this for another "Baker Pal" and it seems a shame to just delete these scans. As it is Christmas I would be happy to send the scans to the first 10 Pals who send me their email address. This is on condition that they are prepared to pass on copies to other members should the need arise. This is a precaution as I do not fancy spending the whole of Chritmas week sending scans!

As I say this is a short booklet, so don't expect any in depth research. The booklet has 20 pages. Which is around a dozen scans, including the cover and map etc.

I've got the same for the 51st Highland Division (covering August 1914 to July 1915) published in 1940.

Seeing as it's nearly Christmas, I'll put in the same offer on this as Beppo has.

Dave

A very generous offer from both of you. This is what makes this forum so great.

Wishing you both all the health and happiness to you and your families over the holidays.

Neil

I have a short history of the 15th Scottish Division in WW1, produced in 1943 to give WW2 soldiers an idea of their unit history.

I have scanned this for another "Baker Pal" and it seems a shame to just delete these scans. As it is Christmas I would be happy to send the scans to the first 10 Pals who send me their email address. This is on condition that they are prepared to pass on copies to other members should the need arise. This is a precaution as I do not fancy spending the whole of Chritmas week sending scans!

As I say this is a short booklet, so don't expect any in depth research. The booklet has 20 pages. Which is around a dozen scans, including the cover and map etc.

Last call for your free scans of this booklet.

I don't have room to hang on to these scans, and the lot will be deleted early in 2004.