The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

3 for 2 offer at WH Smiths

Roxy

I noted on the TV yesterday that W H Smith's are offering 3 for 2 (or possibly for members of Skindles 2 for 3!) on all their books.

There's probably a catch somewhere, but I thought I'd let the Pals know.

Roxy

The only catch for me is that W H Smiths in Durham don't have any WW1 books !

Mick D

The only catch is that WH Smith has a rubbish selection of books. Went in on Monday...saw not one book that interested me.

Sussex Sationers British Bookshops in Bromley and other towns have reduced priced up to date books and a good military section. Have got lots from them in the past.

Guest ulster 1912
Sussex Sationers British Bookshops in Bromley and other towns have reduced priced up to date books and a good military section. Have got lots from them in the past.

The company that have taken over the Book World shops have two www1 books on sale for £2 each.They are Mons Retreat to Victoryand A War in Words.

WH Smiths website seems to have a reasonable selection of Great war books. The sale offer also applies online.

Keith

Went in two local WH Smiths didn't find anything worth having that I didn't have (WW1). I'll have a look online.

Regards Charles

Smith's in Hammersmith today had a special booklet on Passchendaele ("exclusive to WHSmith"). Sorry can't remember the exact title, maybe about 20 pages.

Angela